World Cup Sweepstake Kit
- Download and print out sweepstake kit
- Cut out team names/offer to participants
- Give prizes to owners of the top 4 teams
We can't think of a better way to enjoy the upcoming 2018 World Cup in Russia than to run your very own World Cup sweepstake for your friends or work colleagues.
You'd normally have to wait until nearer the start of the World Cup for a sweepstake kit from a newspaper but there's no need to wait as we've got one ready right now!
Downloading The Sweepstake Kit
Simply download our free 2018 World Cup sweepstake kit using the 'Download' button above, print it out and then cut out all the teams names and then sell them to your colleagues, your friends or the even the regulars down your local pub.
The kit includes a variety of prize fund options depending on how much you think your participants are likely to stump up for each entry.
It's then just a case of waiting to see who wins this years World Cup Final, which teams come second and third and then handing out the prizes accordingly!
Our World Cup sweepstake download comes in the PDF file format as it's one of the most commonly used portable file formats on the internet.
To view and print out our 2018 World Cup sweepstake kit you'll need a copy of Adobe Reader.
It usually comes pre-installed on most PC's or Macs but in case your haven't got it, you can download it for free from the Adobe Website.
Running a World Cup Sweepstake
Instructions for running your very own World Cup sweepstake are as follows....
- Print out the 2018 World Cup sweepstake kit, cut out each teams name, fold them in half and then put them into a hat or a container for participants to select their entry.
- You can charge as much as you like per entry. With 32 competing teams one suggestion would be to charge £2 per team which would make a total prize fund of £64.
- Get your friends/colleagues to draw a teams name from the hat or container. It's best to write down who drew which team and a contact number for them on the attached sheet in the World Cup sweepstake kit to save the hassle of remembering later on.
- Make sure you manage to sell all of the teams! It's usually a good idea to keep the teams that have already been picked a secret until all the teams have been sold. This reduces the chance of you not being able to sell the poorer teams that could potentially still be left.
- After the World Cup has been won you're free to distribute the winnings. If you did charge participants £2 per entry as suggested above the prize fund would be split as follows: World Cup Winner: £35, Runner up: £17, Third place: £8 and Fourth place winning £4.
And that's really all there is to running your very own sweepstake competition for the 2018 World Cup that's all set to kick-off on Thursday the 14th of June!